Its not often that I end a week on a high note like this one. In this world where it seem like not much new happens, this week I learned something pretty cool. For some time I have been seeking an easy way to share data between MS Excel and a database. This week, even though its been there for some time, I found it. It means turning a few obscure plug-ins on, Installing a bit of software on my computer and of course learing yet another computer language. After a while most computer languages look the same and installing software and plugins and making them work is a lot of Trial and error and patience.
But this week it worked.
Better go home and update my resume!